To be honest I’m a bit disappointed with my output this year, especially the second half. I’ve been busy with tour guiding and a lot of real life got in the way. Still and all, it’s not too bad.
- LaPalma-island.com 96 posts (not all of them new)
- SheilaCrosby.com 76 posts (not all of them new)
- 11 short stories sent to the critique group
- 7 short story submissions and 7 rejections (Sigh! But there are three stories still out with editors))
- 47 short chapters of whodunnit 2nd draft (about 50,000 words)
- 13 chapters (16,700 words) of whodunnit 3rd draft
Tomorrow I’ll plan the next year’s writing, at least in outline.