Chan Hwee Chong designed this, along with an entire, awesome alphabet made out of books.
And some quotes I’d love to put together with pictures if only I had a talent for graphic design and didn’t have three books waiting inside my my head, trying to get out.
Marcus Tullius Cicero
- “A room without books is like a body without a soul.”
- “So many books, so little time.”
- “Fairy tales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.”
- “If there’s a book that you want to read, but it hasn’t been written yet, then you must write it.”
(Er yes, I knew there was something I was supposed to be doing.)
- “Stories of imagination tend to upset those without one.”
- “If you have enough book space, I don’t want to talk to you.”
- “Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colors. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.”
Talking of which:
Now excuse me, I’m supposed to be working on the whodunnit.